76 trans children at one school

Soldato
It's pure paganism, wiccanism, tribalism. To think of the old days how strict parents and schools were, the cane, the belt etc. Things have changed so much in the last 30 years. I would argue that we are living in the most revolutionary times ever with all the tech and ideologies.

Soldato
I just don't get it. Boys are boys and girls are girls.. .. Why is that so hard to understand?

There is no such thing as gender neutral... Its impossible

Soldato
I mean what else do you expect when you start propagandising children with nothing but material which will do nothing but cause psychophysical/psychosexual dissonance. Anyone seen the sex propaganda leaflets lol they are unbelievable. Implanting the idea that you don't have to be a boy/girl before someone even knows what boy and girl is, is just beyond belief and evidently a recipe for disaster.

Soldato
Li
I mean what else do you expect when you start propagandising children with nothing but material which will do nothing but cause psychophysical/psychosexual dissonance. Anyone seen the sex propaganda leaflets lol they are unbelievable. Implanting the idea that you don't have to be a boy/girl before someone even knows what boy and girl is, is just beyond belief and evidently a recipe for disaster.
Liberalism is a cult/disease

Soldato
Not often I agree with Piers Morgan, this is b

Clicked on a YouTube video and another video shows up with that woman here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppChsEVGGhs The sheer arrogance and self righteousness of that woman is incredible. Dismissing a professional view, who is being completely reasonable and rationale and just dismissing it as almost right wing nonsense.

Back
Top Bottom