76 trans children at one school

Permabanned
It's the same as gender bender, which was shortened to bender.

So is bender ok? I am out of touch with today's pc speak, are they gender-fluid, gender-benders, benders or bent?

My favourite insult, although I always questioned its actual linguistic validity, was....

BENTSHOT.

"Oi Steve, you absolute bentshot" - If anyone knows the origins, Im all ears!

This thread is a breath of fresh air in this absolute liberal hysteria/illness that abounds these days. IF you want a taste of what these crazies have done, look at the utter state of Sanfransisco, and the increasing prevalence of rapes and murders in Germany of young teenage girls.

What annoyed/annoys me the MOST about that interview and this herd mindset of "NPC's" (orange man bad!!) is that if you dont agree with them, you are TRANSPHOBIC! Yes, dont agree with me, you MUST be scared of trans-people and hate them all!!

I think the trans stuff is complete insanity. I agree with the US with having a ban on unstable people with mental issues in the military. Im all for people doing what they want, want to dress as a woman? Fine, get on with it, I dont care, want boobs AND a penis? Rock on pal, honestly, these people are just lacking attention/affection.

People go on about how they are discriminated against PURELY because they are "trans", well the reality is, they are more likely to be discriminated against for being annoying morons than anything else. 99% of the population have got better things to do with their lives than start bullying trannies, or start actively discriminating against these people.

Literally PUSHING kids into it in my book is nothing short of abuse. Its quite sick to watch this unfold, and the future mental issues/suicides from people who have taken the surgical option or had their fertility terminated by the drugs, are going to be immense.

Now having said that... Bailey Jay's probably worth a go ;)

Associate
dont worry the trend wont continue. half of those kids will probably have killed them selves in 10 years time and the other half will have mutilated them selves to the point that they cant breed......

Permabanned
I must say that in my 11 years of schooling back in the dark ages of the 20th century [ when men were men , blah blah ]
I can't remember any boy who was unhappy being a boy and wanted to be a girl, or vicey-versa.

I mean I was unhappy being a weedy boy with no upper body strength who was the only one in the entire class
who couldn't climb the rope during PE [ the humiliation, it still haunts me ] but I didn't want to put on a skirt
and join the girls at hockey.

Can we blame the fact that many boys are brought up in a single parent, non working , female only household ?

Caporegime
What about meeeee? I always wanted to be a fox!

Well, at least when I was a young, impressionable child. These days attack helicopter is where it's at.

Soldato
I can't get my head around transgenderism enough to offer much opinion on either end of things.

On the one hand, I think it's not a big deal to accept people however they want to be defined, within some level of reasonableness (let's keep it human for now), but on the other hand, I think it's useful to give kids some form of compass with regards gender.

Like, it's OK to be a boy who likes traditionally girly things, or likes to play with girls more than boys, but you don't have to define yourself as a girl to do so. And vice versa.

It feels a bit like, in this case in the OP, that to some extent we're creating fluidity by moulding kids' gender to match a defined gender role, when we should instead be breaking down those gender roles to allow that fluidity.

I'd like to give Susanna Reed a good dose of my gender fluid.
:D

Permabanned
Susanna Reid is now getting hydraulic'd by the Crystal Palace Chairman or whatever position it is.
Now she is a "celeb" and moves in these circles, the attraction is gone for me. Its over.

Caporegime
The thing is lots of kids are growing up addicted to social media and craving attention on it and if you say you identify as one of the new trendy labels you're suddenly one of the cool kids, whereas people who aren't 'special' in terms of how they identify are continually attacked as evil oppressors so there's an element of power to it as well.

There is definitely something going on at that school though I suspect it's a mixture of teaching and peer pressure.

Last edited:
Soldato
what I worry about is children who may be coerced into the whole gender identity crisis by external influences who then go on to have surgery, only to suddenly think, "hang on, this is a mistake".

By all means remove the stigma of genuine gender dysphoria but be very careful when introducing children to these ideas as they are quick to latch on to them without understanding the bigger picture or the consequences.

I might have gone through a phase of playing with my sister's Barbies but that doesn't mean i wanted my pecker chopped off.

IMHO of course.

Last edited:
Soldato
The thing is lots of kids are growing up addicted to social media and craving attention on it and if you say you identify as one of the new trendy labels you're suddenly one of the cool kids, whereas people who aren't 'special' in terms of how they identify are continually attacked as evil oppressors so there's an element of power to it as well.

There is definitely something going on at that school though I suspect it's a mixture of teaching and peer pressure.
Sounds like they need a (old school) bully to kick some ass

Soldato
There's a kid in my nieces school who "identifies" as a girl, dresses like one as well, its an 8 year old boy.

First question is would have is, wtf are the parents doing, cos they ain't "parenting", and secondly, why on earth are a school condoning it. At 8 years old, he has absolutely no idea about anything related to sex and gender. Very much doubt he's had the birds n bees talk yet.

Soldato
There's a kid in my nieces school who "identifies" as a girl, dresses like one as well, its an 8 year old boy.

First question is would have is, wtf are the parents doing, cos they ain't "parenting", and secondly, why on earth are a school condoning it. At 8 years old, he has absolutely no idea about anything related to sex and gender. Very much doubt he's had the birds n bees talk yet.

My guess is there's a lot of single mothers out there and a lack of a male figure in the kid's lives. Also kids get paraded on social media by their mothers these days and emasculated from an early age.

Man of Honour
[..]
Like, it's OK to be a boy who likes traditionally girly things, or likes to play with girls more than boys, but you don't have to define yourself as a girl to do so. And vice versa.

It feels a bit like, in this case in the OP, that to some extent we're creating fluidity by moulding kids' gender to match a defined gender role, when we should instead be breaking down those gender roles to allow that fluidity.
:D

Nail and head time, I think. This stems from identity politics, which is all about rigidly enforcing simple stereotypes. The whole point of identity politics is the very cliche of the irrationally prejudiced - the belief that "they're all the same". It's what identity politics is - if sex/"race"/etc is what defines a person, i.e. is their identity, then every person of the same sex/"race"/etc is the same. "They're all the same" - the fundamental belief of the irrationally prejudiced and the foundation of all irrational prejudice and discrimination.

The "trans" thing is now about allowing some people to swap from one simple little "identity" to another. A limited migration from Eurasia to Oceania and vice versa. It no longer has anything to do with actually changing sex, which is a different thing entirely.

It makes sense, especially male people "identifying" as female. That raises their status amongst the regressive left by a very large amount as they can then claim two much higher status group identities - female and trans.

Back
Top Bottom