76 trans children at one school

Soldato
Some positive news. Parents at schools in Warwickshire have successfully managed to get a trans guidance booklet used by the school suspended.

https://www.coventrytelegraph.net/n...v7LaSh-21Ali_1taDWXrqqdPf62r3laJfXLX9egUvutco

Amongst the gems included in the booklet are instructions on breast binding for teenage girls to flatten and conceal developing breasts. Something that is both not a healthy response to accepting your body anyway, but also is proven to cause serious physical damage.

If anyone wants to know what a cult looks like, here is a post on a detransitioning forum from a young woman who now feels she can't get support from her friends and trans groups she was part of because she regrets undergoing a masectomy. This wont stop until surgeons are perform voluntary masectomies on people without therapy and counselling are SUED. Average age of elective double masectomies in a recent study was 17.5 years old.

It's exactly a cult.

I've seen first hand a friend go through the initial stages of questioning. Welcomed with open arms, lauded and applauded.

The minute they started questioning, they were shunned. Mentally brutalised and called all kinds of things.

It's cult behaviour through and through.

Soldato
Shhhh thats wrongthink!

I've seen stories of zealot parents who effectively almost force the kid to be trans.... boy plays with dolls once? OH HONEY THAT MEANS YOU ARE GOING TO BE TRANS! RIGHT?! lets convince you to become part of our collective mental illness....

So weird.... just let kids be kids?

Here you go. Post from a woman who is seeking advice because her "trans" daughter keeps insisting she's her actual sex:

girl-insists-she-is-a-girl.jpg

"afab" means "Assigned Female At Birth". A phrase used by people who think sex is something decided not observed.

And a post from a doctor. An ACTUAL doctor:

this-person-is-a-doctor.jpg

Here are indicators of Gender Dysphoria by the TRA group Mermaids presented to help schools and parents realise their child might be trans:
everything-Is-Trans.jpg

Notice anything?

Soldato
Here are indicators of Gender Dysphoria by the TRA group Mermaids presented to help schools and parents realise their child might be trans:
everything-Is-Trans.jpg

Notice anything?

Bloody Hell! :eek:

I think my analogy with the Ice Pick Lobotomies is actually better than I first thought.

Then-A lobotomy will cure all ills!

Now-A sex change will cure all ills!

:rolleyes:

Now, I have some sympathy with "Then". But today the medical establishment really should know better. When this criminal nonsense finally runs its course and sanity returns to the world, I really hope that people (A lot of people) will end up in prison!

:mad:

Associate
Bloody Hell! :eek:

I think my analogy with the Ice Pick Lobotomies is actually better than I first thought.

Then-A lobotomy will cure all ills!

Now-A sex change will cure all ills!

:rolleyes:

Now, I have some sympathy with "Then". But today the medical establishment really should know better. When this criminal nonsense finally runs its course and sanity returns to the world, I really hope that people (A lot of people) will end up in prison!

:mad:
And I would suspect that deciding to have your male bits chopped off is deemed perfectly normal, yet wanting to have part of your brain removed would have you locked up for mental health reasons.

Soldato
Here you go. Post from a woman who is seeking advice because her "trans" daughter keeps insisting she's her actual sex:

girl-insists-she-is-a-girl.jpg

"afab" means "Assigned Female At Birth". A phrase used by people who think sex is something decided not observed.

And a post from a doctor. An ACTUAL doctor:

this-person-is-a-doctor.jpg

everything-Is-Trans.jpg

Notice anything?

Huh? TIL, today I learned according to that list I must be suffering from gender dysphoria!

Thanks bro, you cured me.

Soldato
yet wanting to have part of your brain removed would have you locked up for mental health reasons.

As an aside. Like Thalidomide (Which has recently come back into favour as an effective treatment for some conditions such as Cancer and complications of leprosy)

I think Psycho-surgery is due a comeback too

The surprising thing about the ice pick lobotomies is that, despite the technique not really being any more sophisticated than shooting somebody in the head and hoping that it would make them better, a lot of patients did actually benefit from the treatment. The trouble was that the results were rather random and the consequences for an unsuccessful procedure devastating for the patient.

The problem was that, back then...

a) The technique was crude as ****
b) Understanding of how the brain actually worked was far more limited than it is today
c) There was no means of scanning patients brains to see which part of the brain was actually causing trouble.

Nowadays we have scanners that can check out actual brain activity as it happens, we have surgical techniques that can pretty well go down to picking out individual brain cells.

I actually think this is a procedure that should be re-investigated. After all many medical procedures come in and out of fashion over time.

For example, I believe Radium Needles are being used again to treat some cases of cancer (One of the earliest forms of radiotherapy, but fell out of fashion as other treatments came along) And even Coleys Toxins are being re-investigated

Psycho-surgery may well have been a barbaric and totally unpredictable treatment in the 1950's. But with today's knowledge and techniques it may well be beneficial today. Especially for patients who fail to respond well to the various drug based therapies.

It is easy to forget that Meds are not without their consequences too, either in terms of the short term side effects (Turning otherwise intelligent and thoughtful people into zombies) or the in terms of long term permanent and irreversible damage to the nervous system. (Extended use of some anti-psychotics can cause irreversible Parkinson disease. AKA the Modicate Shuffle :eek: ). Only people who have had long term contact with patients with schizophrenia and so on can really appreciate just how unpleasant these side effects can be and how much distress it causes the patient. Which is why patients cannot be relied upon to take their meds other than in a regulated hospital environment. The side effects are so unpleasant that the patients would rather just be mad :(

If modern surgery can provide an effective and permanent alternative treatment then I cant really see this as being a bad thing really.

Soldato
As an aside. Like Thalidomide (Which has recently come back into favour as an effective treatment for some conditions such as Cancer and complications of leprosy)

I think Psycho-surgery is due a comeback too

The surprising thing about the ice pick lobotomies is that, despite the technique not really being any more sophisticated than shooting somebody in the head and hoping that it would make them better, a lot of patients did actually benefit from the treatment. The trouble was that the results were rather random and the consequences for an unsuccessful procedure devastating for the patient.

The problem was that, back then...

a) The technique was crude as ****
b) Understanding of how the brain actually worked was far more limited than it is today
c) There was no means of scanning patients brains to see which part of the brain was actually causing trouble.

Nowadays we have scanners that can check out actual brain activity as it happens, we have surgical techniques that can pretty well go down to picking out individual brain cells.

I actually think this is a procedure that should be re-investigated. After all many medical procedures come in and out of fashion over time.

For example, I believe Radium Needles are being used again to treat some cases of cancer (One of the earliest forms of radiotherapy, but fell out of fashion as other treatments came along) And even Coleys Toxins are being re-investigated

Psycho-surgery may well have been a barbaric and totally unpredictable treatment in the 1950's. But with today's knowledge and techniques it may well be beneficial today. Especially for patients who fail to respond well to the various drug based therapies.

It is easy to forget that Meds are not without their consequences too, either in terms of the short term side effects (Turning otherwise intelligent and thoughtful people into zombies) or the in terms of long term permanent and irreversible damage to the nervous system. (Extended use of some anti-psychotics can cause irreversible Parkinson disease. AKA the Modicate Shuffle :eek: ). Only people who have had long term contact with patients with schizophrenia and so on can really appreciate just how unpleasant these side effects can be and how much distress it causes the patient. Which is why patients cannot be relied upon to take their meds other than in a regulated hospital environment. The side effects are so unpleasant that the patients would rather just be mad :(

If modern surgery can provide an effective and permanent alternative treatment then I cant really see this as being a bad thing really.

There's minimal evidence that most Gender Dysphoric people actually are atypical neurologically at all. In fact, the evidence would indicate the general case is the opposite. (Detransitioning rates, social contagion). GD does correlate with autism which does have a neurological basis but we can credibly argue that the social awkwardness of being on the autistic spectrum is the active mechanism here. The whole "born in the wrong body" mantra of the TRA lobby is mainly, imo, a political tool. There are some differences in male vs. female brains (but only tendencies). However, those differences don't line up with men who think they're women or vice versa. Nor is there any reason why they should lead to someone feeling one has the "wrong" body outside of gender stereotyping.

And a little off-topic, but do you really want to see such practices and technologies in the hands of an ideologically influenced medical profession that cannot tell the difference between male and female? Or more accurately where medical practitioners are afraid to say so? The history of mental illness diagnoses and medical interventions thereof, is a history of social control and abuse. Whether that be Freud's "hysteria", gay conversion, political convenience or independence. We currently have young women being led to elective masectomies because they are interested in "boy" things, or are lesbian. We've got TRA therapists adding Gender Dysphoria assessments to people who present with eating disorders in what is effectively an attempt to "poach" people with other disorders and class them as GD. Frankly I could pick any point in known history and have strong reservations about the use to which advanced brain surgery being normalised would be terrifying. It doesn't even have to be history - imagine what Saudi Arabia, China or Bahrain might do. Might BE doing. Frankly, I'd trust an eight year old with a gun as much as I'd trust our current society with the sort of things you seem to be hinting at.

Back
Top Bottom