• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

7900GTO overclockings stopped working

Soldato
OP
Minstadave said:
How are things going Combat Squirrel? Did you sort out the artifacting?

Helllooo, well after much of a headache I reflashed back to the 09 origonal bios and eer now it overclocks :confused: so sitting at 690 / 800 fine

well worth an investigation, doin ma part for the ocuk chaps,haha

Basically worked at 650/800 gtx bios apart from 2d pink dots, 3d was fine ati tool never detected stuff

650/750 bios everything fine, however company heroes corrupt to mother dear lordy

origonal .09 gto bios overclocked to 690/800 works totally fine in everything, vera vera odd

all this is with both single card and sli mode

Soldato
OP
hardc0re_tid said:
trust me to read stuff like this AFTER i buy my card :( hope mine is ok as it aint in yet!

Will be fine dude, mine was fine until I started messing with it, its ok now, now iv stopped messing with it :D (nothing wrong anyways, testament to the cards quality it can STILL run with the bloomin wrong bios,haha nice 1 nvidia/msi)

Back
Top Bottom