• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

7900xt price drop!

Associate
I was going to wait for RDNA 4 but I have seen that I can still get around £300 for my MSI RX 6800. What do you think the chances of the nitro 7900XT coming in at around £700 are ? I have seen the Merc elsewhere for that but would rather the OC warranty on a sapphire card.

Caporegime
You'd think the MBA cards would be first to get these drops as they're the base version with a supposed lesser cooler. No movement on the amd store at least, still over £800, if anything its went up from £805 about 2 weeks back to £813.76 currently.

Caporegime
I was going to wait for RDNA 4 but I have seen that I can still get around £300 for my MSI RX 6800. What do you think the chances of the nitro 7900XT coming in at around £700 are ? I have seen the Merc elsewhere for that but would rather the OC warranty on a sapphire card.
I'd still wait for RDNA4 tbh, 3 just seems like a total stopgap until a total revamp.

Back
Top Bottom