• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

7970 choice ...

Associate
With the advent of the 12.10 drivers, it looks as though the 7970 is worth looking over.

I currently have a 560 ti and was waiting till this point really when prices settled and drivers matured, I think I am most certainly swayed to the 7970 at this point.

Was looking at the HIS HD 7970 IceQ X² GHz Edition and MSI HD 7970 Lightning BOOSTED Edition. I trust that these two are the fastest 7970's ??

Any thoughts on these ??

Thanks

Associate
OP
Hi,

Thanks.. I haven't overclocked any hardware for some time and not really wishing to really.

So, no just a regular user... so which do you recommend for good speeds out of the box ??

Associate
OP
Thanks for your help dude.

So, if I decide to overclock which is best ? .. I tend not to because of longevity but I guess cards are pretty hardcore nowadays..

Back
Top Bottom