• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

7970 GHZ upgrade

Associate
Hi Guys,

Looking to upgrade my 7970 GHZ card and seem to of got it set between a rx580 or a vega 56. I'm gaming at 1080p with a 2600k oced to 4.6. Is it worth spending the extra on the vega 56? or should i just go with the rx580?

Associate
OP
honestly if you dont have the 3 games that come with the vega54 or are willing to sell them, you would be crazy to buy that over the rx580 even though most would say rx580 will suffice for 1080p, that's correct right now it does but if you play on keeping the card for a few years its better bet to go Vega54, it has a better chance of lasting longer and also allows you a resolution upgrade if you ever require it.

I was thinking i would sell the games that come with the vega 56 tbh, this was my thinking that it should last abit longer then slap in a zen 2 at some point next year :)

Back
Top Bottom