• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

8800GT Stock?

Associate
:eek: ~€360 delivered for the evga ssc. As much as I want one :( and practically unavailable anywhere else too.

Was going to get a 3850 as a stopgap but ave managed to get a 256mb Gt for a few shekels more.

Associate
Estimated date on other EVGA Models?

Hi there

*snip*
EVGA 8800 GT KO in stock!
EVGA 8800 GT SSC in stock!
*snip*

Any news on the SC model, the 650MHz one? So far I've sat and watched pretty much every other EVGA flavour come in and go out, but not that one... *sniff* :(

If I have to wait a week, two weeks, that's fine, it's just the not knowing that's getting me down.

That said, I think you guys are doing a stonking job with all the ones that have come in so far.

SD

Associate
Hi there

BFG 8800 GT OC in stock!
BFG 8800 GT OC2 have arrived, backorders shipping, NO SPARE STOCK!

Gainward 8800 GT in stock!

EVGA 8800 GT KO in stock!
EVGA 8800 GT SSC in stock!

Leadtek due to arrive tomorrow!

Possibly more Asus and OcUK tomorrow as well. :)

All orders will ship around 3pm, so don't call asking why its not shipped as warehouse are setup to specifically ship 8800 GT's between 3-4pm to streamline the process in order to make sure all orders go out.

I hope the Asus cards arrive tomorow... I really do.

Associate
The prices of the 8800GT cards have gotten ridiculous from all e-tailors now. I think I'll be sticking with my current 8800GTS until the new G92 GTS is released. Unless of course that ends up going for silly money. Meh, there's always the January sales. :D

Associate
Finally upgraded my 7800GTX for a EVGA 8800GT SSC from OCuK only to find that I've been stiffed on a bundled game.
Thought it came with Quake Wars, even my 7800GTX came with a game.

Associate
I'd just like to know where I stand on the delivery of my ASUS 8800GT TOP... the pre-order date is now overdue and it'd be nice to have some idea when we can expect an ETA.

Soldato
EVGA GeForce 8800 GT 512MB KO GDDR3 HDTV/Dual DVI is hopefully still in stock (showing as 8 currently) so should arrive in my grubby mits tomorrow morning :)

OcUK Staff
Is there a chance the Asus 8800GT TOP's might arrive today?

Hi there

No chance I am afraid.

The overclock cards seem very hard to come by in large numbers which makes me think these cards are struggling to hit such speeds and makes me question the long term reliability of cards that are clocked beyond 700MHz core and 2000MHz memory from the manufacturer.

Therefor I predict manufacturers are finding it hard to find cards that pass all the test and hence why such small numbers come through.

On the EVGA 8800 GT SSC OcUK was fortunate enough to get 100+ a couple of days ago, but they have now sold out.

Associate
Hi there

No chance I am afraid.

The overclock cards seem very hard to come by in large numbers which makes me think these cards are struggling to hit such speeds and makes me question the long term reliability of cards that are clocked beyond 700MHz core and 2000MHz memory from the manufacturer.

Therefor I predict manufacturers are finding it hard to find cards that pass all the test and hence why such small numbers come through.

On the EVGA 8800 GT SSC OcUK was fortunate enough to get 100+ a couple of days ago, but they have now sold out.

Right. So... I've already been charged £200 for a card of which I have no guarantee to actually ever see?

Back
Top Bottom