• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

£90 2 x 8800GT

Soldato
OP
might need to download a new benchmark then =], i heard there is a crysis benchmark? does that come with the original game?

I guess Crysis will bench me to death and

COD4 should handle shouldnt it? :D

Permabanned
might need to download a new benchmark then =], i heard there is a crysis benchmark? does that come with the original game?

I guess Crysis will bench me to death and

COD4 should handle shouldn't it? :D

COD4 will handle very well, as for crysis being a benchmark, you'll have to download the demo and get a copy of the benchmarking app. *cue loadsa with links* :D

Might be better to get hold if crysis warhead though, don't buy it from steam, I've heard the benchmark program doesn't work with the steam version.

Soldato
OP
I orderd it yesterday =] Yeah i might give the card 2 my parents since they have a 6600GT which i nackerd :D playing Good old BF2 back in the days =] everytime i go into a black area it gives me white pixels so it looked like snow :)

Its would be for the spare Computer =]

but if they don't want it i will sell it :)

Soldato
OP
so what is the best way to benchmark a Graphics card?

Benchmark 08?
is there GFX Benchmark out there?

Has The original crysis a benchmark like warhead?

Or do i just go into a game Crank up the Graphics and see how much FPS i get?

Soldato
Best peice of advice: Don't. Boot up all the games you play, the settings you want, and if it plays as good as you were expecting it too, leave it alone. Benchmarking will only lead to a series of irrational purchases to up a score largely irrelevant to gaming enjoyment :D

Back
Top Bottom