• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

970's having performance issues using 4GB Vram - Nvidia investigating

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surprised that you would even encourage them by giving them more money.

Tbh I've had plenty of nVidia cards in the past and been very happy with them. I always go with the best 'bang-per-buck' card at that present time.

They'll take a battering in regards to their reputation but they will learn from this (just like they learned from bumpgate), so I can never completely rule them out :)

AtreuS said:
If true its MSI off my list forever. Like asus.... damn im gonna run out of manufacturers soon :p
That will be Asus, and now MSI, and Nvidia products off my buying list.

Nvidia just brushing this aside like it's nothing, swindling muppets. Will stick with AMD (ATI) cards from now on, don't care if they run hotter or use more electricity, no B.S from them, at least you get what it really is.

Last edited:
Asus.... dont get me started on them...

MSI could do what EVGA are doing... strengthen brand loyalty etc. If they decide not to then why should i consider them again, i would choose EVGA.

Is this industry brand loyalty means more than just short term gain.

Gigabyte are also not currently playing ball, which is a real shame. I love gigabyte motherboards but this is disappointing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom