• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

970's having performance issues using 4GB Vram - Nvidia investigating

Status
Not open for further replies.
Asus are a load of crap when it comes to customer service. I use to always buy the brand of past, but I defo avoid these days.

Definitely agree here. I broke the little wifi connector on the external antenna for my p8z77-v pro. I rang customer service / support - they had no idea what the part was, nor whether I could buy another.

Everyone just boycott them, if you get a GTX 980 you just playing into their hands, while OcUK and some manufacturers are losing money.

I bet Nvidia are laughing at you all the way to the bank, it's just a win win situation for them, because now everyones forking out more cash for GTX 980's lol

No chance am I giving them Nvidia muppets anymore money.

Everyone just boycott them, if you get a GTX 980 you just playing into their hands, while OcUK and some manufacturers are losing money.

I bet Nvidia are laughing at you all the way to the bank, it's just a win win situation for them, because now everyones forking out more cash for GTX 980's lol

No chance am I giving them Nvidia muppets anymore money.

Come red team :D

I'm between a rock and a hard place. I no longer wish to own my sli 970's and require alternatives. Amd I have no issues with other than I'd require a new psu to run 2 X 290's to start with and my preference for better or worse is nvidia based cards. This leaves me with the upgrade to 980's as the best performance option I can see costing me more money. I'm prepared to do this but not out of love for nvidia that's for sure.

Come red team :D

1910861d2da5bfdb9a1c4fe85a21e039

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom