• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

970's having performance issues using 4GB Vram - Nvidia investigating

Status
Not open for further replies.
OcUK Staff
Good to hear MSI may support all sellers when it comes to returns/refunds

Went to the other major seller site where i got mine,wanted to see if their forums had a statement or anything regarding the issue,turns out their 'forum' is a dead link,why am i surprised?

No other competitor has a forum that can even rival ours, we are no.1 and hugely pro-active, many have tried to copy us and all have failed. :)

OcUK Staff
Nvidia must be loving all those who are RMA'ing and spending extra on a 980, I for one won't give them a penny more after this.

I never understood this, yeah the company might upset you, but never let your gaming experience suffer because you don't like the manufacturer.

If I hated Ford or in the past they messed me about, but they then released a car I wanted, I would buy the car, not gonna deprive myself of something I want because of a past issue. :)

Associate
This is a little disappointing from nVidia, however I still love the 970 and am just going to carry on with it. I upgrade card at least once per year anyway so doesn't bother me much. Summertime soonish and I don't play PC games much at all then.

Associate
Yeah just called and a nice young man said that I would have to send everything back, now I am a weird autistic guy and I try to keep my house nice and clean so I don't keep the boxes, well I do but rarely.

Thanks gibbo, i'll contact bailey :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom