• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

970's having performance issues using 4GB Vram - Nvidia investigating

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
I think that's pretty lame. Thanfully OcUK have put us first and have not done things half assed.
Well, had the UK price been knocked off by 20%, it would probably be in the £200-£240 price region, so people would effective get what they paid for in a sense- a card that should had been GTX960Ti 3.5GB in the first place :p

Caporegime
I wish I'd bought a 970 at launch now. I was so close. Could hace returned it and had 6 months free gaming:(

I suspect returns will be above 5 % soon...an have been really good with returns like oc suffer as i think the real number returned will be in the thousands not hundreds as gibbo hoped.

Soldato
The problem is, I bet the pizza was still delicious, and superior to Pizza Hut's equivalent pizza. :(
"Even with quarter of the pizza with meatballs missing, it's still a very good pizza for the money and delicious...you guys should be ashamed of making complains and wanting to be compensated...this greedy UK claim culture is really shameful" :D

Last edited:
Soldato
This is ofcourse how it was intended to be eaten.

And when it comes out the other end, be sure to wipe with your NVIDIA branded toilet roll, with a full 200 sheets per roll! And when you get stranded because it runs out at 175 sheets, don't forget folks that the previous 175 sheets wiped EXACTLY as advertised!

Associate
"Even with quarter of the pizza with meatballs missing, it's still a very good pizza for the money and delicious...you guys should be ashamed of making complains and wanting to be compensated...this greedy UK claim culture is really shameful" :D

Forget that. I wouldn't settle for missing meatballs, I'd lob it back into the pizza guys face.

Mei

Mei

Soldato
Got myself a 20% refund from Amazon. Not bad. I don't care what people say £58 isn't a small amount of money.

that comes out of their pockets? :o
ok their rather large pockets lol
but i mean u think they did any deal with nvidia?
i find it interesting that altho no laws were broken (that i know of) some big shops have offered refunds, thats not a usual thing

Associate
I think Amazon are pretty ruthless at just withholding money from company’s in situations like this due to being big enough to go ‘yeah… and?’ if they kick up a fuss. I’ve never had a problem returning anything to them even for the most half arsed reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom