• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

980ti died, help me find it's replacement

Associate
So my EVGA 980ti died the other day while trying to load a game. No idea what happened but the PC won't boot with the power cables plugged into the card, so I assume it's toast.

I'm now thinking right now is not the best time to buy a new GPU due to the potential of new cards on the horizon in the near future. I am looking for some advice as to wether I should try hold out and buy once new cards hit the scene and the likes of the 1080ti price drops a little.

I have been looking at the 1080's, just not sure if I instantly regret not waiting to get the TI version.

Help me decide, I can't do decisions.

2 years and 8 months, so it should be. Damn, for some reason I thought it was older than this. That's really dissapointing. Is the EVGA rep still around here these days? I'm having a right mare with their website.

Back
Top Bottom