• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

9900KS...

Soldato
OP
So as a result of the price gouging going on here, took OCUK an age to decide if they will price match (they wont) so I have to delay my delivery so they can recall it.... Which then seems to have pushed another parcel from another supplier to the same day (from DPD) which I didnt want delaying ! Arghh..

Poor show by OCUK, most expensive 9900KS in the UK from what I can see and very poor customer service took ages and ages to decide if they would price match and now I have inadvertently delayed a delivery I actually wanted along with this one as it was too late for them to recall....

I think that could be the last OCUK order I place....

Soldato
OP
So you didn't cancel your ocuk order quick enough?

I asked to cancel it (yesterday) - and they said - no we should be able to price match so I said - OK leave it then if you think you can do that.. Then they say they cant 1 hour before its delivered (today) ..... I even said ill pay 10 over where I can get it elsewhere, so I was not taking the pee.....

Soldato
OP
If this is true, then yes you were messed about and that is unacceptable, do you know who you spoke to please?

Based on this being true I will authorise the price match!

L3sta was dealing with it on the pre sales customer service thread.

If this is going to be messed with again please can someone update me in a timely manner so I can update (the other) order as I said in that thread, I don't want to end up with 2 of these chips... One way or the other please can this be resolved this AM as it should not be so difficult.

Thread was called: (in pre sales)

Please cancel order OC365699*

Soldato
OP
If you can price match (as I said all along) fine - I would like the order..... I am happy (or was) to pay 10 quid over.... The price match was not my idea... If you cant price match then please cancel.... Also if you can price match could I have it delivered tomorrow (it will need rescheduling again) Or monday...

Thanks for sorting this Gibbo with some common sense.

Back
Top Bottom