A bug or something else?

Soldato
To receive one off payments from customers, I've set up a payment page here using a Wordpress plugin for Stripe.

On occasion, when a figure is typed in and Pay Now is clicked nothing happens. When the page is reloaded, the button works fine. The question is why? As I say, it doesn't happen all the time but the point is that there shouldn't be any problem at all.

Any pointers as to how to fix?

Soldato
OP
It doesn't appear to be an issue with either the theme or plugin. I can replicate the issue with different themes, including the error messages noted by @billysielu . The same problem occurs with my contact form as well so this is very concerning.

What I've noted in the Console is that the Stripe function is red flagged as not defined. Reload the page and the error goes away and the plugin works as expected. It's quite random though. Any idea why this happens? I'm totally out of my comfort zone here.

Permabanned
As a developer, I'd say the developer of the plugin did a **** job, and I'd say it's their responsibility to provide support if they want you to keep using the plugin.

Soldato
OP
As I mentioned above, it doesn't seem to be a problem with the plugin, more an issue with the website as a whole.

I think it's something to do with the Litespeed cache. I disabled it and all seems to be well with the plugins now.

Back
Top Bottom