A Case of the Uglies: 10 Ugly PC Cases

Caporegime
http://www.bigbruin.com/content/uglycases_1
The next case we'll look at is the GMC R-4 Bulldozer; a name that makes me wonder if they think it looks like a bulldozer, or it was hit by a bulldozer. This case reminds me of some of the homelier droids from Star Wars... perhaps one that even that Jawas wouldn't want to take. There are far too many angles, surfaces, and what seem to be randomly placed red lighting to know what is really going on. Drive bay access seems to have been ignored with this design, and you can use just one optical drive thanks to an oddly placed empty bay that will open so the tray faces down - letting your disk fall out on to the floor for easy access.

LOL :D

Caporegime
OP
Mhm, dumb list imo. Nothing wrong with the Antec Skeleton or the Thermaltake Frio 10, they are unique designs, not ugly. But then again, ugly is an opinon

If you own an ugly case, just remember that "beauty is in the eye of the beholder", or some other sappy expression that might make you feel better. We'd love to hear your suggestions on other ugly cases, or your defense of any case that made the list. Please feel free to post in this forum thread to share your opinion. And I suppose we should thank Xoxide.com for having so many of these cases available under one roof. While you can find most from a variety of other online retailers, there is a peculiarly high concentration of them over there!
:o:p

Back
Top Bottom