A Mouse with 5 buttons? razor copperhead help!

Associate
Hey,

I recently upgraded from an old microsoft wired desktop to a logitech MX5000 combo pictured below :-

Logitech_MX5000.jpg

I have been pretty annoyed with the whole bluetooth thing and often have probs where the mouse / keyboard just does not work correctly.. As if there is interferance.. As a gamer I just cannot live with this!

So after spashing out £100 on that I am going to chuck it in the bin (or sell it to somone) and get something wired..

The thing is I don't want to go back to Logitec again.. After looking at microsoft (my old comobo was fantastic) I cannot find a decent mouse that has 5 buttons..

Obviously left and right main buttons,
forward and back buttons
then mouse 3 button (middle wheel)

They all seem to have just a single button down one side...

The other option is the Razor copperhead.. It says it has 7 buttons.. I can only see the main 2 (left and right) plus the mouse 3 button.. Where are the others?

If somone could reply asap it would be great! I wanna order from ocuk today so I can get it tomorrow!

Associate
The Copperhead's got two buttons on both the left and right sides. On the left they're for going forward and back and on the right they're for changing the sensitivity by default. Then you've got the main two and the mouse wheel which bring it to a grand total of seven :) .

I find that the buttons on the right side are pretty hard to reach though; I have to sort of lift my hand off the mouse to hit them. They're not really that useful for much other than changing sensitivity. Apart from this I can't fault it though - it's a brilliant mouse.

Hope this helps

Permabanned
Aidoscuz said:
The Copperhead's got two buttons on both the left and right sides. On the left they're for going forward and back and on the right they're for changing the sensitivity by default. Then you've got the main two and the mouse wheel which bring it to a grand total of seven :) .

I find that the buttons on the right side are pretty hard to reach though; I have to sort of lift my hand off the mouse to hit them. They're not really that useful for much other than changing sensitivity. Apart from this I can't fault it though - it's a brilliant mouse.

Hope this helps

Agree with the above, awesome mouse my aiming has improved dramatically in gaming. :)

Associate
noob said:
my aiming has improved dramatically in gaming. :)

I found that too - I was a bit sceptical about the whole "gaming mouse" thing and whether it was just a marketing ploy before I bought the Copperhead. Luckily I went for it though, it's so nice and accurate that I can't go back to normal mice anymore :D

Back
Top Bottom