A new low

Associate
Caporegime
Errm, the guy did it to purposefully try to stop people renewing their boxes, which is a massive income for any club, he's trying to name and shame people with data he wasn't allowed to have.

Not exactly sure why they wouldn't go after him, ultimately I assume to find who leaked the data with the fear of court/potential payout causing him to give up his source.

Sorry but whats appauling, someone tries to hurt your company, specifically someone inside your company is trying to hurt it, you go after those people, any business would do this, this is essentially stolen data leaked out and I can't understand how on earth its bad they want to find the source and stop it happening again.

At the moment personal info being leaked is a HUGE issue with companies having data leaked through various means losing them money in lost clients, be it Utd losing someone paying 100k a year for a couple of the best boxes, or Play having their e-mail list comprimised(I think it was them) customers getting spam and customers not using them anymore. You see this every day now where people go after those who leaked/used the data.

Soldato
Its possible to prove the value of the data stolen, but either way Im surprised he cant be charged with handling stolen goods at the very least (Police arent investigating further)

While its bad press and Im by no means their biggest fan, Im behind the Glazers on this one (stupid **** for publishing the data in the 1st place)

Back
Top Bottom