A thread with photos and things.

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
OP
85 for those.

I was the stills photographer for a production company shooting a commercial for a product launching next year. The ad goes live online this month.

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
OP
My copy of the 85mm EX is outstandingly sharp. In some cases I think it's even sharper than my 35mm Art! For me the only reason to upgrade to the 85mm Art would be for the new styling, better control of CA and fringing (although this is a minor non issue), build quality and firmware upgrade ability via the dock.

I’ll likely upgrade to it anyway and sell the 85mm EX (whoever gets it will be very pleased I can tell you that).

Soldato
My copy of the 85mm EX is outstandingly sharp. In some cases I think it's even sharper than my 35mm Art! For me the only reason to upgrade to the 85mm Art would be for the new styling, better control of CA and fringing (although this is a minor non issue), build quality and firmware upgrade ability via the dock.

I’ll likely upgrade to it anyway and sell the 85mm EX (whoever gets it will be very pleased I can tell you that).

I'm a bit strange like that. I can't bring myself to get rid of my 35L even though I use the 35art now :D The 85art (if it comes out) will have to be phenomenal for me to replace my 85L.

As for video. My carry case for the phantom should arrive today, so weather allowing, I should get a quick play tonight/tomorrow.

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
OP

Not the kind of thing you expect to come across when doing some midnight Astro Photography but I guess it makes for a different street photo :p

I did check to see if he was OK, he was snoring like a champion!

:D

Also... Astro Photography, it seems quite OK!

Last edited:

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
OP
Hah!

Can't wait to do more. I now know what some of you other guys who do star shots feel when standing under the light show!

Back
Top Bottom