AAARRGGGGHH HELP! No signal to monitor (Rubbish titled edited)

Suspended
i opened up my pc to move the wires about, now when i switch it on it wont display anything on the screen, checked the monitor so it isnt that at fault.

all the wires are plugged in properly, it switches on but it wont show anything on any display connected to it, tried both dsub and dvi, before i opened my pc up i tried connecting a svideo cable to the gcard to hook it up to the pc, used the cables thats came with the graphics card but it didnt work, no idea what to do, please help!

anyone who gives me the correct solution will get cookies!

cheers

Suspended
OP
thanks for the reply, checked and double checked everything, and its still got the same problem, the s video cable wouldnt go in so i tried to force it a bit, ive got a very bad feeling this caused the graphics card to mess up :(

Soldato
o0 millies cookies ?
just an idea but... i have some probs with the pins slipping out of my molex connectors sometimes... like being pushed back intot he molex and not getting a good connection... could this be a solution maybe ?
is your graphics card powered in any way by the PSU ?
Rick

Suspended
OP
this is most random, woke up this morn, took it all apart, put it back together again an now the monitor signal seems to be workin fine, thanks for the help (e-mail me with your details and you'll get some cookies - [email protected])

Soldato
as much as im sure everyone here would love some cookies... its a free forum for help and advice :)
... what did you say that email was again :p lol oj

think it was just a loose wire maybe ?

Back
Top Bottom