AC IV Black Flag

Associate
Hi All,

I recently upgraded my system and re-installed Windows 7. I installed and went to play AC IV - BF last night u Play status looked OK, start of sequence 5, 13% game completion. I "assumed" that the game saves were saved on the cloud, and did not back them up! however I have since found out the UBI Soft were having "technical problems" with the cloud saves. I really do not want to start from scratch! Will though if I have to! Anyone happen to have a save point at a similar point in the game?
Any help would be much appreciated!

Associate
I made 32 back up save files in total but I haven't got a clue where they are in relation to completion (they go to the end)! Give us a shout if you don't get anywhere and I can email the whole folder with them in to you. It's just under 3 meg.

Soldato
I'm just finishing my dinner and I'll check where I got to if you still need a save mate. Got so far then had to stop because I moved house then never went back to it. Haha

Associate
Hi All,

I recently upgraded my system and re-installed Windows 7. I installed and went to play AC IV - BF last night u Play status looked OK, start of sequence 5, 13% game completion. I "assumed" that the game saves were saved on the cloud, and did not back them up! however I have since found out the UBI Soft were having "technical problems" with the cloud saves. I really do not want to start from scratch! Will though if I have to! Anyone happen to have a save point at a similar point in the game?
Any help would be much appreciated!

I had same issue with this and splinter cell.

FFFFFFFFFFFF U Ubi. Not buying another game from em for the PC. Surely the whole point of making me log into their online service and backing up/syncing my save is to provide the ability to restore any lost saved data?

Origin and Steam both can make this work without any issues why can't Ubi?

Associate
OP
I had same issue with this and splinter cell.

FFFFFFFFFFFF U Ubi. Not buying another game from em for the PC. Surely the whole point of making me log into their online service and backing up/syncing my save is to provide the ability to restore any lost saved data?

Origin and Steam both can make this work without any issues why can't Ubi?

Cant agree more mate! Well p*ssed off I will have to start from the beginning! It is ridiculous as you say, you have to login and have to be on-line to play their titles, even through Steam now, you still have to play via uPlay! I contacted their Tech Support and the stated:

"Rebecca @ Ubisoft Customer Service:
Unfortunately we are unable to recover lost game saves, sorry for any inconvenience"

Sorry for thinking in 2014 Cloud saves would be common place and worked!

Rant over!

Back
Top Bottom