Ace Combat 7 Skies unknown

Soldato
Whats the soundtrack like on this? Just started to play 5 and instant nostalgia hit with Puddle of Mudd- Blurry...epic.
My nostalgia for five hit me when this came on.. that whole mission was epic, Grimm joining Wardog Squadron etc. :D

Incredible !

Oh and the OST to 7 is amazing.

Soldato
OP
What was that old arcade game in the early 90s with the motion machine on piers? Afterburner? Think it was in the arcade scene in Terminator 2...

G-Loc air battle.
2hhdht2.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Afterburner was never released in the R360 cabinet. Just noting that everyone confuses G-Loc as Afterburner on the R360..... I quoted wrong post.

It’s Afterburner in T2 moving cabinet an epic arcade game but not quite as epic as G-Loc on the R360.....

25it4bd.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Doing a mission chasing trucks in a sand storm against the timer. Really really annoying....... Edit - Done it....

That awacs boss guy is really getting on my **** now tbh way too over the top with the constant you are worthless comments.....

Last edited:
Soldato
I’d go pc over base PS4. Mainly because base PS4 doesn’t output this game at 1080p I believe.

Ace Combat 7 isn’t the game to go for if you’re looking for something to really show off your 4K TV. The game only runs at 720p on the Xbox One S and 972p on the base PS4. Even the souped-up Xbox One X and PS4 Pro don’t get 4K – both versions only run at 1080p, which is a touch disappointing. Of course, the PC version will do 4K if you have the graphics card, although ultra-wide support is out.

Soldato
No worries. The reason for it being 1080p on both pro and X is because they wanted to maintain 60fps, over 30.

ah cool that makes good sense, im getting very tempted with this game, reckon my rig should fly over 60fps easy @ 1080 and my pc is right next to my tv :)

does it use flight sticks ok? i can always hook up a ds4 to my pc if not.

Soldato
ah cool that makes good sense, im getting very tempted with this game, reckon my rig should fly over 60fps easy @ 1080 and my pc is right next to my tv :)

does it use flight sticks ok? i can always hook up a ds4 to my pc if not.
Aye. You can use flight sticks. I’m pretty sure any will work. But just double check your make and model.

Was playing multiplayer last night. Getting scores over 105,000 with the F-15J and HCAA special missile. (HCAA isn’t considered very good like SASM or QAAM)

Was getting booted by sore losers who can’t use their QAAM’s effectively against me :p makes me rolleyes every time.

Soldato
Aye. You can use flight sticks. I’m pretty sure any will work. But just double check your make and model.

Was playing multiplayer last night. Getting scores over 105,000 with the F-15J and HCAA special missile. (HCAA isn’t considered very good like SASM or QAAM)

Was getting booted by sore losers who can’t use their QAAM’s effectively against me :p makes me rolleyes every time.

cheers again im sold and no biggy if my logitech stick doesn't work, might press win key and p and laydown on my bed and play it on my tv with a ds4 :)

Back
Top Bottom