Acer 8935G Queries

Man of Honour
Hi there,

I was just wondering if anyone had any experience with the Acer Aspire 8935G-654G32MN.
Been weighing up this against the HP HDX-16 1310 which has the smaller screen but a Blu-Ray drive.

Just a few queries about the Acer:
1. How good is the Ati Radeon 4652XT GPU? As I can't find it online.
2. How good is the screen on the Acer, I see it is Full HD
3. How warm does the laptop run as it seems to be very powerful.

Thanks

Chris

Associate
Hi,

I have one for sale in MM if you are interested and can answer your questions.

1. The graphics card is a ATI 4670 1gb gddr3. It is almost as powerful as the desktop version (just clocked slightly lower)
2. Its a 1920x1080 WLED screen, it is very bright and the 18.4" is a good size. Being LED it is low power. The contrast is average and it is a glossy edge to edge screen so not ideal in direct sunlight (ie outdoors)
3. The laptop is the coolest running machine I have ever used! Even when running full tilt it remains cool to the touch and internal temps are good.

Any other questions fire away

Associate
Hi,

I have one for sale in MM if you are interested and can answer your questions.

1. The graphics card is a ATI 4670 1gb gddr3. It is almost as powerful as the desktop version (just clocked slightly lower)
2. Its a 1920x1080 WLED screen, it is very bright and the 18.4" is a good size. Being LED it is low power. The contrast is average and it is a glossy edge to edge screen so not ideal in direct sunlight (ie outdoors)
3. The laptop is the coolest running machine I have ever used! Even when running full tilt it remains cool to the touch and internal temps are good.

Any other questions fire away

Is this laptop still for sale?

Back
Top Bottom