Acer CZ350CK blue light filter issue

Associate
I've recently bought an Acer CZ350CK and got it setup. However after I setup my blue light filter to use in the eveningsI've noticed that when it comes on my mouse keeps flickering red when moving the cursor around the screen.

Reducing the yellow effect reduces the issue but it is still there. I never had the issue with my Dell 3415w , but I did install my radeon 7 at the same time as the new monitor. Is potentially an issue with the monitor, or my settings?

I set up the monitor with the acer Z35p colour profile and increased the gamma to 2.4 and am happy with its other than this issue.

Associate
How are you setting the blue light filter? through the screen OSD or through an app like flux or Windows ?

I used windows night mode and have no issues when it is enabled with this monitor. connected via DP @100hz

Associate
I am going to go out on a whim and say that the red flickering you are seeing is simply the pixels not transitioning quick enough, typical of VA panels.
I found with every VA panel I tested, the white text on the blue background of this forum caused the text to appear a different colour when scrolling.

As you probably already know, VA panels have slow pixel response at lower brightness to higher (black mouse cursor) and are slower at smaller pixel transitions than larger ones.

Back
Top Bottom