Acer Laptops, are they good?

Soldato
Hi,

Im thinking about buying a laptop, have been looking at dells but seen the Acer laptop in this week only and just wondering what are they like with laptops?

are they any good?

cheers

Associate
I have seen a couple and to be honest I dont know a lot about them.

I would take a look at the Medion range, great hardware and a very good price. Have some cracking deals.

Hope this helps

Associate
We clubbed together and got the Acer 30003WLMi for my mum for crimbo, cost £540 and Im well impressed with it,sempron 3000+ 512mb ram,60gig, sis760 on board graphics hdd 15.4 wxga crystalbright screen wireless enabled dvd dual layer rw.. great value

The one you are looking at is a much better spec and a great price

I borrowed my mums when my pc hard drive went down and havnt give it back yet :D , seriously thinking about getting one myself, :)

Last edited:
Associate
my girlfriend bought a 3002 i think it was, very impressed, there was a problem with one of the speakers, so they collected it and returned it for free and fixed the problem, been working fine since!

Associate
Used friends AMD sempron budget model recently , great value, would not complain about anything given the excellent price. Only noticed battery is not high or even medium capacity (4? cells not 6 or 8). Life away from the mains relatively short unlesss your careful.

Back
Top Bottom