** ACER WITH EPIC 1440P DEALS INCLUDING 32" !! **

Associate
Iam a bit of a chicken when it comes to buying new kit, rather read loads of reviews before pressing that buy button.

jsut seen this at ****.

http://www.****.com/products/acer-b276hula-27--2560x1440-6ms-dvi-hdmi-displayport-usb-led-monitor-9L9G.html

check the price.

Last edited:
Associate
Iam a bit of a chicken when it comes to buying new kit, rather read loads of reviews before pressing that buy button.

jsut seen this at ****.

http://www.****.com/products/acer-b276hula-27--2560x1440-6ms-dvi-hdmi-displayport-usb-led-monitor-9L9G.html

check the price.

Bad link??

Anyway, on this week only deal but no reviews....I am looking to pull the trigger on a 27" IPS "type" screen....but without any info on the Acer B276HULA model, I think I will go with the Asus PB278Q at least TFT Central have a detailed review on this one.

Associate
£299.99 and £337.99 gotta be the best price online for 2560x1440 monitors from a big leading brand name. :)

Agreed Gibo, but without knowing how they perform:
  • Input Lag
  • Ghosting (pixel response)
  • Colour accuracy

It still represents a risk.

Out of interest I went to the ACER website and they don't even list the Acer B276HULA :(:confused:

OcUK Staff
OP
Agreed Gibo, but without knowing how they perform:
  • Input Lag
  • Ghosting (pixel response)
  • Colour accuracy

It still represents a risk.

Out of interest I went to the ACER website and they don't even list the Acer B276HULA :(:confused:

Its a business model, really meant for corporate/professionals, we should not be selling it as a consumable product for end-users. But Acer wanted to shift a load so I said crazy price and be aware we will offer these online. :)

They perform fine, just as good as the AOC if not better and that when it was £329.99 was selling ten units a day.

The Acer will start to fly out the door once more people see it. :)

Associate
I take it the 32" uses the same panel as the BenQ and Samsung. Been looking at the samsung but am a bit worried how they will handle gaming.

Associate
just got one of these, beautiful monitor, games look great nice and smooth.
does anyone have a link for a dedicated driver for these they could share.

Back
Top Bottom