Achievement unlocked

Soldato
i tried to fight the tide as i hated the principle of being forced to install bloatware to play (at the time) retail games and as such i am a relative noob!

12 October, 2004.

its funny how people defend steam and lambast other companies who choose NOT to be on steam or who dare to rival it and yet it was valve who started it. but i digress (an old wound and am not bitter at all :D )

Associate
OP
i tried to fight the tide as i hated the principle of being forced to install bloatware to play (at the time) retail games and as such i am a relative noob!

12 October, 2004.

its funny how people defend steam and lambast other companies who choose NOT to be on steam or who dare to rival it and yet it was valve who started it. but i digress (an old wound and am not bitter at all :D )
Oh yeah there was a big fuss when it first came out since it was required if you wanted to play Half Life 2 and not everyone had a decent internet connection.

Associate
It has 13th March 2007 as my steam start date. I'm sure I had Half Life 2 on release which needed a steam account. I wonder if I used another email address...

Underboss
NNP7Im9.jpg

Soldato
I had an OG steam account but when I got the orange box I created a new one because I couldn't be bothered resetting my password. Sitting just under 16 years now but the 20 year badge kinda makes me wish I'd kept that original account.

Back
Top Bottom