Adobe Business Catalyst

Associate
Good morning folks,

Hopefully this is the right area. We're a very small Marketing agency, say 10-15 permanent clients and we're looking to expand a bit.

We're currently looking at systems for providing our clients with "small" and easy to put up websites, as none of us have a great deal of coding knowledge we're a bit stuck. I've taken a look myself and quite like the looks of Adobe Business Catalyst, it's probably a long shot but just wondered if anyone on here may have any experience with it!

It's between this and using WordPress. However, I'm looking forward a bit in our clients so hence why I'm a but unsure of WordPress.

Soldato
WordPress all day, everyday.

However, I would honestly advise you to find a partner or employ someone who is knowledgable about websites to take care of this for you. If none of you have the knowledge to create the sites how are you planning to amend and maintain them?

Associate
OP
WordPress all day, everyday.

However, I would honestly advise you to find a partner or employ someone who is knowledgable about websites to take care of this for you. If none of you have the knowledge to create the sites how are you planning to amend and maintain them?

Thanks Spunkey. We currently do have someone that we outsource all of our work to - well with WordPress it's a fairly simple interface, once we decide I will be delving more in to the system to understand the basics of getting a site up and running, and the basis of maintaining and troubleshooting it, but still having our external company for anything advanced.

Have you used Adobe Business Catalyst?

Soldato
I agree completely. While I love adobe products wordpress easily defeats them in this aspect.

Its point and click so no real need to outsource the work either. Everything is well documented so troubleshoot solving is never more than a simple search away.

If you look for a decent template they're easy to customize on a business by business basis. Just the case of looking for a nice one that suits you.

Associate
OP
Thanks guys. I'm just the sort of person who looks forward for businesses, we've had a few clients in the past who would turn around and ask how to catch email addresses, and this is where I start to not like WordPress.

Once this happens, it's a case of having to install an extension and possibly paying for it. Thanks for the information though guys, I'll take it all onboard and report back :)

Back
Top Bottom