ADSL Vs. MPLS

Associate
Hello

Currently we have a central office where all servers are kept. We also have multiple remote offices - just over 1000 users. Each remote offices connects into the central office using an ADSL connection (up to 8mb). As you can probably understand ADSL is not the best solution, so I am therefore trying to push for MPLS. I fully appreciate there is a higher cost involved but there comes a time in life where certain areas need to be upgraded.

Coming from a techie background I understand why MPLS will benefit the company however trying to explain this to the management board is proving tricky. I've given good strong examples and put them into NON-TECHIE terms but I feel I am losing!

Have any of you been in similar situations? What good key words (or sentences) can I use that will make the management board change their mind? We can NO longer just plod along, it's causing too much grief when carrying out trouble shooting or performing day to day tasks.

Your thoughts and suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Associate
OP
Sorry for getting confused. I know MPLS operates at a much more efficient level that's why I am trying to push for it. The ADSL connections we have in the UAE aren't the most stable in the world.

Back
Top Bottom