Advice from any car sales exec's

Associate
Hi guys,

Not sure if any of you work for a main dealer group as a sales executive, but I have an interview for Listers Group coming up.

However a direct sales role is new to me, however I am confident and have worked in used vehicle sales previously.

My concern is salary, although they advertise as £35k+ OTE first year, is this accurate and realistic.

I have a high level of financial commitment at present and earn just over £30k basic, before overtime.

Any advice would be appreciated :)

Thank you.

Associate
I can't tell you first hand but I have two mates that work in this industry at the same place, their basic is something super low like 12-13k per year but they are both pulling in around 3 times this on average based on conversations with them.

This obviously depends on the place you are working having a suitable amount of customers coming in as well as your ability to sell.

One of them also mentioned that when they take holidays they get paid based on their average earnings for the last 3 months, not for example 2 weeks at their basic rate, which would be a big hit.

I'm sure somebody with first hand experience will come along and offer more insight though.

Back
Top Bottom