Advice needed, (decision making)

Associate
Ok im 19 and still living at home. Im half way through my third year studying contemporary music and have learned all that i need to earn a comfortable wage with music as well as being able to work part/full time elsewhere. The only thing left of the course is a load of stressful assignments all for a piece of paper that i dont need to work in the industry (and is barely recognised anyway).

Ive got a lot of problems at home and need to move out (but cant due to a lack of money and full time college).

Do I quit college, get a job and move out.

or...

Put up with a lot of stress at home, lots of written work until july and then get a job and move out.

Please help :(

Associate
OP
but i seriously cant live here any more, my problems at home are affecting my health, making me unhappy almost to the point of depression and I dont think ill be able to finish my college work. If I fail one unit, I fail the course and i've got two assignments that are a month overdue.

Associate
OP
Stick it out.
I was in your postion in 5th year at school. I was ill with the arguments between me and my family, things were going bad at school, it was terrible. But I'm glad I stuck it now.

If you drop out now you'll have NOTHING to show for it, well, except that you can't stick anything through.

Ill have everything I need except a piece of paper that I know for sure i wont need

Back
Top Bottom