Advice Needed: Mouse Supporting Wired, BT and Other Wireless

Associate
Hi all,

I am looking for something very specific - a mouse that supports the abiltiy to switch between a wired connection, a bluetooth connection AND a seperate wireless connection. For example, I have the Logitech G915 TKL Lightspeed Wireless Keyboard which can do exactly that. I am looking for a mouse that has the same capabilities.

Why? Currently, I use my Logitech keyboard to instantly switch between 3 platforms - Windows PC (wired), MacBook (BT) and ESXi server (lightspeed). Today, I have to switch between two mice and I want to avoid this. Unfortunately I am struggling to find a suitable option, with the closest being the Logitech G Pro Wireless Optional Gaming Mouse... but it doesn't support BT (so close!).

Any options?

Thanks

Associate
OP
After some research it seems like the SteelSeries Aerox 5 Wireless or Razer Cobra Pro (+ HyperPolling Wireless Dongle) are options. Leaning towards the Aerox due to price + previous (positive) experience with SteelSeries. Interested in hearing thoughts + other options...

The Logitech G705 would pair nicely with my keyboard, but the mouse just doesn't float my boat - too small and white (everything I have is black!).

Soldato
Not really a gaming mouse as such
But I have a logitech mx anywhere 3
I can use that wired by usb c
Or switch between 3 devices with no wires
I use it for pc,tablet and phone
It's OK for fps games
But doesn't have a huge amount of buttons
Forgot if all the wireless connections are Bluetooth
Or if it can do 2.4ghz as well

Back
Top Bottom