Advice needed to help troubleshoot BSOD

Associate
I've been having issues with my build for around 2 months. I'm geting sudden BSOD on Windows 11, I'm unable to read the error as the PC restarts to quickly after. It doesn't seem to have much of a pattern, the only thing I can link it to is when I try to load a program or playing a game now and then, it seems very random. I could go all day loading different apps like Photoshop, Microsoft Office, playing a game at high settings for long periods of time and not get a BSOD. Other days just logging in and trying to start one of those programs I'll get a crash.
g
What I've tried so far:
- Windows Memory Test (No issues found)
- MemTest64 (No issues found)
- I've removed and switched around my RAM.
- Upgraded GPU (Was planning to do this anyway)
- I upgraded my PSU due to the GPU upgrade.
- I've clean installed Windows 11.
- I've reset CMOS.
- Furmark Stress test.

At this point I'm starting to think it could be my motherboard. Any advice or other steps I can do to see if I can figure out what specifically it is?

Build Specification:
AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 8-Core Processor 3.60 GHz
B550 Aorus Elite V2 AM4
Corsair Vengence 32GB DDR4 3600 RAM
Gigabyte 4070 Super
Corsair ATX 1000W PSU
Corsair H100i Elite LCD AOI Watercooler
Corsair Command PRO - 6 Connected Fans (3 Front intake, 2 top pull through radiator, 1 back pull out of case)

Last edited:
Bios up to date ?
Yes.
You can download stuff to read the dumps from the BSODs and they can help if a specific driver is causing it, for example, though if the problem is a general hardware issue then ty're less helpful because the BSODs will be inconsistent.

I used to use windbg, but I think that's considered outdated :o

Will take a look at this, thank you.

Back
Top Bottom