Advice on New Build. Budget 2k-ish

Associate
from what i've seen the 78003d performs the best with flight sims, so I've built a system around that, one thing that this system is future proofed on is that it can take a pcie5 m.2, just in case you really get into the flight smiming, and the future shows that the fastest pcie5.0 m.2 suits that
yes, I've gone overkill on the graphics, but I have no idea what kind of higher detail settings can be put on a flight sim, nor if the requirements might go up in the future after updates or even if there is a newer version of microsoft flight simulator released as well, you might want to upgrade your monitor at some point for a 4k higher refresh rate one in the future too, so i'm I'm just future proofing you I guess, because for a high price build, I think that you deserve that.
Same with the 64GB of ram, why not future proof for a high price system! maybe a game will tickle your fancy in the future too, idk
The case comes with a 650w psu, in case you are wondering why I've not included a normal case or a psu
My basket at OcUK:

Total: £1,969.90 (includes delivery: £0.00)​

HERE is a link to the basket to make your life easy

Back
Top Bottom