Advice required for new monitor please

Associate
Hi all, I’m looking for advice if possible. I own a Dell G3223D 1440p GSYNC compatible monitor and tbh it’s been superb. I’ve just upgraded to a 4080 super paired with a Ryzen 7 5800x3d and I’m looking to go 4k.

My budget would be upto £500 possibly a touch more, 32” and GSYNC compatibility is pretty much a must.. Many thanks for any advice/replies
Thank you

Dell AW3423DWF is often on offer at £600ish and an excellent choice.

Edit - sorry missed the 4K spec.
Absolutely looked into this monitor mate and it tempted me .. there seems to be quite a few posts regarding GSync “flicker” any experience with this? I don’t know if I could ever go back to non GSync after having it on my current monitor. Many thanks

I had the M32U before getting the AW3423DWF and the difference is night and day and then some, and then a bit more.
Sorry for the delay in replying Jon, do you mean the Dw is head and shoulders above the M32u mate? Don’t suppose you run a Nvidia card if so what are your thoughts regarding GSYNC etc, I’ve heard different experiences regarding GSYNC with this particular monitor.. Thank you.

Thank you both for your advice.. @mrk if you were buying OLED atm and say you’d got upto £900-1000 would you be looking at any other alternatives to the DWF? I do especially like Dells after sale service. Again thanks to you both.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom