Age of Conan

Associate
Anyone played the beta for this game? Whats it like?

Also if anyone has a beta key they are not using it's welcome my way =)

Suspended
whats stupid about asking for a beta key if the person isnt using it? equally whats wrong with asking how the beta is going/general thoughts about it?

Associate
just had this come in today:

This Tech Test will take place on Sunday, 2 March 2008 at 18:00 GMT (for what that means in your local time zone, click here).

The test will run for about three hours.

If you are a new tester, you’ll need to setup your account and download and install the client from the account page here

im also in the main beta but just kinnda realised downloading it now lol

Last edited:
Associate
I have to say I have high hopes for this game, graphically it looks stunning but I've failed to see any shots with anymore than 10 players on screen, testing will inevitibly reveal major flaws (imho)

Associate
Please tell me what is the game really like..... most of the review are all saying how good it is, but after pirate of the burning sea.. i dont think i wil trust those review again......

Associate
I applied for BETA months ago, joined my guild (Eplison Team) at the same time and still nothing

Gunna have to wait till the open beta i recon :(

Suspended
I posted some screenies and gave my view of the game in the screenshots thread. I'll take as many as i can tonight of different areas etc and post them in this thread so as not to clutter up the screenshot one.

Back
Top Bottom