AI Personalized Game Character, volunteers needed!

Associate
For my son's birthday, my wife wanted me to create a birthday card for him as a Fortnite character. This took me down the rabbit hole of AI image generation and image LoRAs, a way to make targeted changes to an AI model without having to retrain the whole model. It takes about 10-15 images to generate decent/realistic looking images and you can also incorporate extra loras, so for example you can train on images of yourself and then incorporate in with a model trained with images from Fortnite.

As a little side project I am looking to turn this into a web app but am looking for some more content, as I am getting a bit bored of looking at myself all the time. Always been told to scratch your own itch so maybe there are others out there that might find this useful for birthday cards etc.

It costs about 2/3 dollars to train on a new person and then also costs to generate the images afterward. I am willing to cover these costs if you would be willing to be a "model" on my website showing a before and after picture. I would need about 15 different images of yourself at decent resolution including face and full body shots and what games/games you would like me to use.

I did have a look in the forum rules and couldn't see anything about self promotion but happy to remove this although I am not making anything at the moment just racking up a big AI bill! :cry:

twSSRKV.png

If you would like to see a few more examples I have created so far I have started to build a landing page at https://gamerfaceai.com/

Me

Yeah probably could have worded that better!

For best results, submit a diverse selection of photos. Include a mix of close-up portraits and full-body images taken in various settings. Showcase different angles, outfits, and facial expressions to provide a well-rounded representation.

Avoid:
  • Similar or repetitive images
  • Group pictures
  • Photos featuring other individuals
  • Images where you're wearing sunglasses or hats
  • Shots that obscure or crop out your face

The goal is to present a comprehensive and authentic visual profile through your photo selections.

At the moment I am still trying get the right setting to achieve realism in the face while keeping the look of the particular game

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom