AIO Advise please. building two systems

Associate
im getting my prts together and building myself a new rig and building my son a new rig too for christmas.

this is my rig build
nxzt h9 flow (white)
Aorus b650E Aorus elite X ac ice (white)
ryzen 7 7800x3d
32gb g-skill trident Z neo rgb (white)
nzxt c1000 psu

my ssd's will be used from my current rig
as will my rx 6800 gpu (for now)

i want a AIO because ive never had one before and i want something with a screen, my budget is £150 and i have been looking and the the new Lian Li HydroShift LCD 360. i can get the 360S model for £150 or the 360R for £170
can any of you tell me if this is a good AIO and is their anything else i should look at around the same price point ??

the second build im doing for my sons xmas gift is as follows

nxzt h6 flow rgb
Aorus b650 Aorus Elite ax v2
cpu... will be a ryzen 7 7700 or 7700x. whatever comes up on a good deal between now and xmas !
32 gb g-skill trident Z neo rgb
nzxt c1000 psu

my lads ssd's will be used out his current rig and so will his gpu rx 6600. but he is having a 7800xt or 7900 gre for xmas. depending on what comes up on deals before xmas.

with this build being on a tighter budget i have been looking at the ARCTIC Liquid Freezer III 360 , it gets great reviews and at only £66 it seems a bargain.

but again im here to ask for advise on whats good in that sub £70 budget for a AIO. no screen is needed just good long lasting performance.

so what words of advise can you give me please for both my build needs....

with this build being on a tighter budget i have been looking at the ARCTIC Liquid Freezer III 360 , it gets great reviews and at only £66 it seems a bargain.

but again im here to ask for advise on whats good in that sub £70 budget for a AIO. no screen is needed just good long lasting performance.
If you don't require an AIO for that build then you can just use the 7700's box cooler (7700X does not have one), or buy an arctic freezer 36 for £23.

so what words of advise can you give me please for both my build needs....
having re-read the thread...what is your budget for both computers and what components have you already bought?
the component choices can be made cheaper and savings to be had, if required

having re-read the thread...what is your budget for both computers and what components have you already bought?
the component choices can be made cheaper and savings to be had, if required
both pc cases have been brought, so as the psu and ram and both mobos.
on my main build i have brought my ryzen 7 7800x3d, because i saved £30 on the cpu and a extra £20 off the price of my mobo.
i really only have the AIO's to buy and my lads gpu in the up coming weeks when sales/deals start to pop up.

Have any of you got the lian li hydro shift ??
Just wondering if it's worth it because I am also have some Lian li lcd fans.

Again please give me your views
Feedback is always good from a helpful communication like this forum.

You're spending way more than necessary, I'm going to echo the above posts recommending the Thermalright Frozen Prism, if you're after an LED/image on the water block check out the Thermalright Frozen Warframe variants which can be had for £60-80.

Back
Top Bottom