Poll: AirPods Max

Will you buy/have you bought AirPods Max?

• Yes

Votes: 26 11.7%
  • No

Votes: 196 88.3%

• Total voters

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
New AirPods Max.

https://www.apple.com/uk/airpods-max/

AIlME43.jpg

Apple today announced AirPods Max, innovative wireless headphones that bring the magic of AirPods to an over-ear design with high-fidelity sound. AirPods Max combine a custom acoustic design, H1 chips, and advanced software to power computational audio for a breakthrough listening experience with Adaptive EQ, Active Noise Cancellation, Transparency mode, and spatial audio. AirPods Max come in five gorgeous colors, including space gray, silver, sky blue, green, and pink, and are available to order starting today, with availability beginning Tuesday, December 15....

Full press release - https://www.apple.com/newsroom/2020...gic-of-airpods-in-a-stunning-over-ear-design/

Last edited:

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
OP
Apple could release a dog turd with an apple logo and people would still buy it... Doesn't mean its a good product though does it?

The problem is the moronic sheep who will go and buy whatever apple sells and acts like its the best thing ever. Cant fault apple for taking advantage of those idiots, because we'd all do the same thing if we had the same level of control over them

Ah, ZP9, always coming in with the strong anti-Apple views. Why do you even come into this sub-forum if you dislike Apple so much? I really don't like Football, but I don't go into the Football thread and tell everyone how much I dislike it.

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
OP
Managed to get a pair for pickup for my dad for Christmas, may try them out before he gets them :p

For once I'm not even tempted for myself though, despite the surprisingly good reviews, they aren't that much better than my XM3's to warrant the cash

Pls. You are going to buy some before the end of the week.

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
OP
Got my dad a set for Christmas but he much prefers the Sony XM4's to the Airpod Max, both in noise-cancelling and sound so ended up returning them and keeping the Sony's. Happy days for me as it means I get the money back :D

So what you're saying, is you didn't get anything for your dad for Xmas? Such a cheapskate :p

Back
Top Bottom