Alan Wake Remastered

Soldato
I have seen that a load of info has come out about this releasing next month. I didn’t know or expect it to be in the pipeline but I am interested but I guess it depends on what level the remaster is at. I did love the original and if it’s new graphics and 4k60 it would be great along with a few QOL updates. Oh and it’s being released on PS4/PS5 as well. Maybe something will be shown this evening about it?

Soldato
You mean tomorrow at Sony's event? Yes most probably.

It was probably why the official announcement was given to that fan site when it was to give them the scoop and the traffic just before did a proper unveil on Thursday.

Soldato
it's a shame I played Alan Wake very recently so don't see myself playing through a remaster again. Iffy combat notwithstanding, it's such a good game.

Associate
Brand new consoles, if you can even get one. Nothing to play on them so keep banging out remasters. Almost one year since the new consoles came out and it's tragic.

Soldato
Played it a few years ago on pc so might give it another go with the remaster. It was a good game but I think I found the controls / character movement more lacking than the graphics.

Associate
I think many people are remembering this game with rose tinted glasses on. I played it last year and the actual gameplay loop is, let's say.....unappealing.

Soldato
Yeah - it was super hyped at launch, stuff was cut and it didn't meet expectations. The original concept sounded amazing. Having said that, it was decent enough and I enjoyed it and am looking forward to seeing how it looks and plays today.

Soldato
OP
Well i have ordered it and hopefully should be here early next week. I loved the game and even though its slightly upgraded it was only £23. The only other games i am interested in for the forseeable is FC6 and Demon Slayer so it will be something to play in a dark room with my headphones on.. :D

Soldato
OP
Unfortunately mine still hasn’t arrived. First time I have ordered something from the game collection and it not arrived on or before launch. It’s still showing as Processing. I ordered on the 25th of last month. In complete contrast I ordered Farcry 6 yesterday and it was shipped within 1 hour!

Soldato
Unfortunately mine still hasn’t arrived. First time I have ordered something from the game collection and it not arrived on or before launch. It’s still showing as Processing. I ordered on the 25th of last month. In complete contrast I ordered Farcry 6 yesterday and it was shipped within 1 hour!

Did you not get the email from them?

"Afternoon,

We are getting in touch to regretfully inform you of a delay on your order, our stock has been held at customs and is due to be released tomorrow, it is now due to arrive with us later this week.

We understand the launch of this new release is tomorrow and that you will have been expecting to receive your order on Tuesday at the latest, please accept our sincere apologies on this matter, we understand our service levels have fallen short on this occasion.

If you can please let us know if you would like to keep your order with us active and we will do our best to get this out to you as soon as the stock hits our warehouse, however, if you would like to cancel the order for a refund please let us know and we will gladly assist you with this.

Once again, please accept our apologies on this occasion, hopefully we can fix this for you ASAP.

We always appreciated your continued support and custom.

Thanks"

Back
Top Bottom