Alarm for my Punto

Associate
Hi every1,

I'd like to have an alarm fitted into my punto, maily because soon i'll be upgrading the ICE. Now at the moment I have central locking but not remore central locking i'd like the alarm to provide that, and maybe if possible remote boot release but thats not absolutely nessacary.

I just wanted to know what you guys recomended, I would prefer to get it fitted by a professional so its done properly!

Thanks

Associate
OP
thepharcyde said:
clifford then, but i think fitting one will cost more than your car :p
it's a 3 and half grand car so i'm sure it wont cost more thn the car, plus probs gonna have £500+ of audio stuff in it!

i heard clifford were the best , do they come to ** house and fit it for you?

Man of Honour
Just get a sticker with Clifford on it, and stick it in the window.

It'll cost a quid or two. Any car theif who would be scared off by an alarm will see the stickers and not bother. Any other car theif will smash his way in and steal all your ICE, but then, such a theif would smash his way in and steal all your ICE anyway even with an alarm going off, becuase nobody listens to car alarms.

Put the money you'd have spent on the alarm in a high interest bank account. After 2 years, when nobody has broken into your car, you've got a pile of money. In the unlikely even somebody does break into your car, it'd have happened anyway even with an alarm, only now you've got money to buy new ICE :p

Permabanned
ardy89 said:
Bump, Anyway got any alarms to recomend are clifford any good??

Clifford are very 'gimmicky'. If I were you I'd get a ToadAI606. I have fitted a Clifford Avantguard G5 @ £250 and an AI606 for £100 and the Toad is just as secure as the G5 only with less gadgets.

Associate
OP
BenST said:
Clifford are very 'gimmicky'. If I were you I'd get a ToadAI606. I have fitted a Clifford Avantguard G5 @ £250 and an AI606 for £100 and the Toad is just as secure as the G5 only with less gadgets.

That alarm does look really good actually and does everything i want, were did u get it fitted for £100?

Back
Top Bottom