alienware AW3418DW Availability in the UK?

Man of Honour
What would the X34 be like compared to my LG 34UC97-P (3-4 years old)? I would gain 40 hz minimum and G Sync. Would it be worth the cost of an upgrade?

Associate
Is 120Hz guaranteed? Can you claim under warranty if 120Hz fails?
anything over native 100Hz is not guaranteed, however I did not read single post about any LG 100Hz pannel not being able to reach it.
Those are 100Hz native which is big difference from old panels which were actually 60Hz and being overclocked to 100Hz.

Associate
I've just set up the Alienware along with a 1080ti. It has overclocked to 120Hz no problems as xrodney advised. Just getting used to the upgrade from 27 inches as I type. Build quality is good as everyone has stated before and possibly a small amount of backlight bleed in the extremities of the lower two corners. Overally happy so far :D

Mobster
Soldato
It's mental the distribution or lack thereof of this monitor from the multinational DELL. Someone should be fired somewhere along the line.

Have a class-conscious product with a firm 6 months or more advantage over the competition that is simply not capitalised on is a farce.

Well, looking at other ultra wides, with the huge BLB problem that affects nearly all in some way. I'd take slow shipping knowing that they come out better. My AW is perfect. Id rather have that with less stock, than lots of stock and mountains of monitors with BLB issues. They cant win.

Back
Top Bottom