Alienware m18x or m17x r4?

Associate
uuuu damn I have gave up refreshing the new once ...and then 1 R4 came :>
Got different error when trying to check the new once (not the outlet site that R3,R4 etc are) just "new type" if I can put this that way ...

Associate
uuuu damn I have gave up refreshing the new once ...and then 1 R4 came :>
Got different error when trying to check the new once (not the outlet site that R3,R4 etc are) just "new type" if I can put this that way ...

Yeah I get that too. It's going to be more difficult to source a new model as we're going to have to look down from all models in the inventory to find the new AW's :rolleyes:

Associate
Yeah I get that too. It's going to be more difficult to source a new model as we're going to have to look down from all models in the inventory to find the new AW's :rolleyes:

ehmm how actually that gonna work :p when you will managed to scroll down and check they will be gone :p - I thought that there will be just another addition to those models available with M17 option and that's it....lets hope :D

Associate
ehmm how actually that gonna work :p when you will managed to scroll down and check they will be gone :p - I thought that there will be just another addition to those models available with M17 option and that's it....lets hope :D

Yep, that's what I mean, it's gonna be nigh-on impossible to get a new one unless Dell Outlet fix the error glitch. Hopefully it'll be working soon :confused:

Associate
Got another one if any1 tries to fetch it :)

Base Alienware M17X R4
Processor Processor: Intel® Core™ i7-3630QM (6MB Cache, up to 3.4GHz w/ Turbo Boost 2.0)
Operating System Genuine Windows® 7 Home Premium
Memory 6 GB DDR3 Dual Channel 1600MHz (2 DIMMs)
Hard Disk Drive 500 GB SATA Hard Drive (7200 RPM)
Media Bay Optical Drive : BluRay Combo (Blu-ray read only, DVD, CD read & write)
NoteBook Screen Display : 17.3 Inch Wide Full High Definition (1920X1080) WLED
Video Graphics : 2 GB GDDR5 AMD Radeon HD 7970M
Software Back Up Media Not Included
English Genuine Windows 7 SP1 Home Premium (64Bit OS)
Network Interface Card Wireless : Intel Centrino Advanced-N 2230 (2x2, a/g/n) + Bluetooth
System Color AlienFX Colour : Quasar Blue
LCD Back Cover : Soft Touch – Stealth Black
Laptop Battery Battery : Primary 9-cell 90W/HR LI-ION
Keyboard Internal Qwerty Keyboard
Hardware Upgrade Camera : Integrated Skype HD Certified FullHD Camera with dual digital Microphones
Adapters 240W A/C Adapter
Power Supply: 250V AC Adapter

£995.58
i will give few minutes and remove from basket :) let's say 14-30 :D

Last edited:
Associate
Nice but £995......seriously? Don't you think that's a tad too much considering it's now an older model. It's also weird that there was one I saw with better specs that was cheaper about a month ago. Dell's prices can sometimes be very odd.

Associate
I think they somehow know that it will sell anyway ....
Still looking for the signs of the M17 but nowhere to be seen :p :)

They were none of the new models today as that's what I was looking for.

Yeah, agree they can probably put the price of popular models like those with the 7970 at whatever and they'll sell. Looks like that one sold immediately after you removed it from your basket. It's what I'm looking for in terms of spec (7970 and Blu-Ray) but I'm not spending that much. Call me tight, lol. My wait continues.

Back
Top Bottom