"Allergic" to fish - dilema.

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
OP
IMG_4938.JPG

Too excited to eat the crusts :D

Edit: In brine?!
I can't remember which one to buy, I haven't bought tuna in years :p

Actually I was thinking the extra salt might give me an added chance of survival. Bacon curing theory.

Edit: right, I'm off down to the garage to sweat this one out. If I vomit I'll make sure there are pictures ;)

Adz

Adz

Soldato
Tuna + Mayo + Black pepper + Cucumber on granary is what I have for lunch most days. It doesn't taste too bad and it's healthy and cheap.

Not today though, steak + salad + ranch dressing :D.

Please don't die :).

Mat

Mat

Soldato
If its going to have to be a tuna sammich, then it *must* be on white bread and come with salad cream, not mayo, and nothing else (except some crushed pepper).

Soldato
Ahh must have snuffed it. :D Right - start unloading his valuables!!

Tuna (in olive oil) + mayo, sweetcorn with a little pepper and rustic brown bread.. yum.

Caporegime
I have the same problems with Doctors. It's known that my family (me included) have some form of Wheat or Gluten problem, however they wont put us forward for tests. They basically just say avoid anything that could contain it....which is pretty much EVERYTHING (seems like it)!

Good luck with the sarnie!

That's odd, it's pretty simple to be tested for Ceiliacs (sp) disease, just a single blood test. When I started getting bad from wheat/Gluten they took about half a dozen samples of blood for various things! However that was about 7 years ago now, and now apparently everyone has it (when I first found out I had a problem there was about one website that did GF food, and none available in the shops). Also I don't have cielacs, and there are other less severe forms of weat intolerence that can't be tested medically so...

Jonny I used to do the same every so often to see if I had got over my intolerence, now I just eat profiterols at christmas and hope for the best!:p

Back
Top Bottom