** ALLOY ALLOY! WHATS GOING ON HERE THEN?! COMPETITION **

OcUK Staff
Hi guys,

I've got one of the brand spanking new, first ever HyperX keyboards, the "Alloy FPS" up for grabs worth £99.95.

Easy to enter this one, everybody post in the thread and we will use a random number generator to pick an entrant at random. Anybody double posting before the deadline will be automatically removed from the competition!

To make things a bit more interesting only posts containing a joke/funny pic or video will be considered.

The competition will close on Sunday 06/11/16 at 23:59 and we will announce the winner on Monday :)

Good luck and may the odds be forever in your favour...

HyperX Alloy FPS Mechanical Gaming Keyboard - Cherry MX Blue @ £99.95 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/Hype...Gaming-Keyboard-Cherry-MX-Blue-KB-000-HX.html

Cherry MX Blue Switches, FPS Optimised, Durable Steel Frame, RED LED Backlight, Detachable Braided USB Cable, LAN Party Carry Bag Included

Only £99.95 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

OcUK Staff
OP
A man is being arrested by a female police officer, who informs him, "Anything you say can and will be held against you."

The man replies "Boobs!"

Congratulations to GamingSlug who is now the proud owner of an HyperX Alloy FPS keyboard. Trust me your details and I'll get your Haribo sent out and throw the comp prize in there too :)

Well played everybody, GG

zzSDo.gif

jVHr4dw.png

Back
Top Bottom