Alphason TV Stands

Associate
Associate
OP
Beefy thanks for info buddy. What 48" Sammy do you have on yours? Im looking to put my 48" Sammy H6400 On it im wondering about the Back and hoping it doesn't cover any connection on the back of the TV? I would be putting my Dali Kubic One Soundbar on the top

Associate
OP
I think im going to stick with Alphason 1000. I think the 1200 would be to big My soundbar is 980 which would fit perfect for me. Just hoping the Bracket would raise the TV enough so my soundbar doesnt block the the bottom of the tv. The Height on the Dali is 162 mm

Last edited:
Associate
OP
Its going to be a tough choice cause our next TV will be OLED 55" but that wont be for another year or so when the Tech has moved on so the 1200 might be worth getting. Think ill have a re think on this one LOL

Associate
OP
Beefy any chance you could do a big Fav if ok please and just check the height from bottom of the tv to the Top of the cabinet just so i know my Dali wont be blocking any of the TV the only thing i need to know really. Before i go ahead and buy thanks :)

Associate
OP
Ah Rubbish no good for me that they really need to rise that bracket that is nothing of an height. They say its soundbar suitable but not giving much. a lot of soundbars are over 11cm in Height. Good job i never went head and bought it. Thanks beefy

Associate
OP
Yea a lot of soundbars but not all. 11cm is not much of an height lift my Dali Kubic one is 16cm in height. unless i just do the bracket by 2 screws instead of the 4 which will lift the bracket bit further up and lifting the TV

Associate
OP
TJM, You looked around for a tabletop stand im lost to what to look for so many to choose from with all different reviews i don't fncy getting one from the Plasma Centre heard bad things about them lol

Back
Top Bottom