Aluminum Mini ITX Case with PCIe Riser, JOYJOM Mini PC Case, SFF Small Form Factor PC Case, TX Computer Gaming Case, will these fit?

Soldato
MSI Gaming GeForce RTX 3060 12GB GDRR6 Boost Clock: 1792 MHz 192-Bit HDMI/DP PCIe 4 Single Fan Ampere OC ITX Graphics Card (RTX 3060 AERO ITX 12G OC)& & I have a Ryzen 7 2700, but that case has a cooler limit of 32mm. What is one that will cool that chip & fit?

Last edited:
Man of Honour
What is one that will cool that chip & fit?
If you can find the case on PCP (I can't), then the compatibility checker might look at the height for you, but otherwise I think you're stuck with just googling the cooler heights until you can find one that fits.

32mm is very tight, your options are going to be extremely limited when a slim fan alone is half that height (15mm). Cases that small often use heatpipes with the case itself forming part of the cooling.

Soldato
OP
Well I found a MSI 8GB D6 RTX 4060 AERO ITX 8G OC cheaper oddly, anyway that should fit. 3 mm from GPU length limit. Just building for fun anyway, I have this system & it isn't going anywhere.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom