Am BATMAN - Secretlab Omega 2020

Soldato
Decided to buy myself a new chair its been ages and well overdue since I got my Ikea Markus.

The reason I went with Secretlab is they offered 5 year warranty and the build quality from looking at videos just looked better, even the packaging sparks premium.

Only my first few hours seating so will take time to adjust coming from the Markus but it does feel like it very good. The PU leather is meant to be 4x better than 2019 edition also and I have seen demos of it going against a key scratch and holding up very well.

And Well its BATMAN :D and looks the part even more so in person.

EM5bQDfXYAc4h3q

Soldato
Pretty cool. What's on the back??

A major turn off for me is that Secret Labs generally have big logo's on the backs of their chairs, but that's because I'm going for a minimalist vibe. In the right setting, or for the right person, they look great.

Congrats on the new chair dude :)

Soldato
OP
Pretty cool. What's on the back??

A major turn off for me is that Secret Labs generally have big logo's on the backs of their chairs, but that's because I'm going for a minimalist vibe. In the right setting, or for the right person, they look great.

Congrats on the new chair dude :)

Thanks the chair is very comfy but it did take some adjustments to get used to it coming from IKEA Markus.

The back has the name secretlab and the same batman logo :D

Associate
Nice. Had my Titan 'Ash' just over a year now and it looks and feels as new as the day it was delivered, a tad comfier maybe. Those Noble 'Black Editions' are very nice looking chairs too, I believe the quality between the two brands are pretty much on par.

Soldato
OP
what mic arm is that?

also lol at the furry thing. i have a foam cover and then a pop filter on mine. so double protection just to be safe

It's this I much prefer something like this than the big arms this doesn't get in the way. Highly recommended

Neewer 13.3 inches/33.8 centimeters Flexible Jaw Long Arm Swivel Clamp Clip Mount Holder Stand, Gooseneck Mount for Logitech Webcam Brio 4K C925e C922x C922 C930e C930 C920 C615 https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07FX6KWBB/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_6GjhEbAQNKW7H

Soldato

Do you mind me asking your height?
I'm 5ft10 which is at the very top of the recommended scale for the Omega but would prefer the tighter base that comes with the Omega rather than having to go for the Titan.

Associate
Decided to buy myself a new chair its been ages and well overdue since I got my Ikea Markus.

The reason I went with Secretlab is they offered 5 year warranty and the build quality from looking at videos just looked better, even the packaging sparks premium.

Only my first few hours seating so will take time to adjust coming from the Markus but it does feel like it very good. The PU leather is meant to be 4x better than 2019 edition also and I have seen demos of it going against a key scratch and holding up very well.

And Well its BATMAN :D and looks the part even more so in person.

EM5bQDfXYAc4h3q

Oooo this chair looks pretty neat! How's the support like?

Soldato
OP
tempted to get it, as my current chair has seen better days haha.

it looks pretty similar to the noblechairs epic

They get compared a lot online. I not used noble chairs so can't compare myself.
I can however say its more comfortable than my last chair ikea Markus.

Edit lol lady chair

Last edited:
Associate
That is sick man, I have been using a "gaming" chair that I bought from Argos like 3 years ago. Its average at best, I will have to get a good one sooner or later.

Associate
For Omega owners, do you rest the lumbar cushion on the base of the seat or do you raise it up a few inches and let your back keep it in place as you sit in the chair?
I've left it on the base of the seat before now but am beginning to think its better for back health to pull it up a bit so it properly sits in the small of the back. I'm 5ft 8

Soldato
OP
For Omega owners, do you rest the lumbar cushion on the base of the seat or do you raise it up a few inches and let your back keep it in place as you sit in the chair?
I've left it on the base of the seat before now but am beginning to think its better for back health to pull it up a bit so it properly sits in the small of the back. I'm 5ft 8

I leave mine at the bottom of the chair.

Associate
Bought a Omega 2020 Stealth edition from someone in my local area. Box was unopened and managed to barter for £150. So far it is looking like an absolute steal at that price. The chair is excellent and in response to the above poster I am 5’11 and fit in the chair just fine. Very good quality materials, build quality and premium looking.

Back
Top Bottom