Am I being fobbed off?

Associate
OP
I thought a wee update would be entertaining seeing as the saga is continuing! So since I last posted they replaced the injectors which fixed the idle problem. However, when I got it back there was a weird electrical buzzing coming through the speakers, even when the engine was off and the key was out. So back it went again for the radio to be replaced, but when I went to get it last night the bluetooth phone wasn't working. So this morning I've left them the car and demanded a refund.

The thing that's annoying me the most though is that since the injectors have been replaced I'm positive it has lost power. It just seems to wheeze and struggle to go when I accelerate whereas before it just went. They are saying it's nonsense (their exact words to me) but I pointed out that they have messed about with the air/fuel mix at least twice which could have affected the power.

Could it have? I don't actually know since I'm a mechanical noob :D

Soldato
My guess is that they will have got some cheap injectors from somewhere. No way they will have bought new ones and very unlikely that they would have bought quality refurbs.

I bet these dodgy injectors have messed around with the electrics also.

Back
Top Bottom